Unlike many of our competitors we do not charge a separate call out fee. Our first hour on-site rate includes travel within 30km of the CBD. After 30km travel time is incorporated into the overall labour rate thereafter. Many service companies charge an initial call out fee then an additional fee for the first 30 minutes or first hour. Others charge a fee based on the travel time or distance from their operating base to your premises.
Standard Rates On-Site
$155.00 for the first hour inclusive of GST and travel time, $72.50 per half hour thereafter.
We will support your Servers and Networks at the same rate or save without pre-paid options.
Workshop labour is $80.00 Inc. GST per half hour or part thereof.
Workshop rates do not exceed $160.00 without customer’s prior approval and we have a maximum charge of $290.00.
Pre-Paid Service Packs
The Service Pack is based on a pre-purchased block of hours 25, 50, 75, 100 and up, dependent upon your requirements. This provides you with the peace of mind that your company will consistently receive priority service whilst reducing the burden of an annual fee on your company’s cash flow.
The billing structure is as follows:
- Minimum 1 hour including travel time charged for on-site calls.
- Service Hours are billed in 60-minute increments.
- Remote Access work is billed in 30 minute increments.
- Call outs outside of normal operating hour will be billed out at double time. I.e. 1 hour onsite = 2 hours billed.*
- Each service pack has a 12-month time limit.
- Payment in full must be received before Service Packs are active.
Prices quoted Include 10% GST.
Normal Business Hours (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm):
- All charges for all options are for labour only, hardware parts will be charged out separately.
- MrPC VIC reserves the right to take the hardware off site if the technician deems it the only course of action to get the product working as quickly as possible.
- Call outs are only available during the following hours. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. should you request the technician to work outside of these hours; charges revert to the after-hours charges.
- This Service contract does not cover repairs resulting in the misuse or failure to maintain the product properly.
- All charges include G.S.T.
- After hours call outs are charged out at a minimum of two hours including travelling time.