MrPC Desktop utilises the services of two of Australia’s premier Data Centre facilities. Architected to be Globally Site Load Balanced, each Data Centre provides strict security compliance policies:
NextDC – Port Melbourne
- Individual credential checks prior to authorisation.
- 24 hour, seven day onsite security personnel.
- Biometric fingerprint security for data centre access.
- Anti-cloning access card encryption.
- Secure lifts between floors.
- Intruder-resistant glass, steel mesh and solid concrete walls.
- Secure loading dock for deliveries.
- Extensive coverage of motion sensitive CCTV cameras.
- Remote monitoring and control of rack access via ONEDC®.
- Monitoring of news and weather for external security risks.
Vocus DC – 530 Collins
- Entrance: Secure entry to site
- Access: 24/7 swipe card access with dual factor biometric authentication
- CCTV Monitoring: Comprehensive coverage of secure areas and all entry and exits.
- Building Access: Building dock loading area
- Rack Security: Access Card Controlled Rack Security